Patrick O'Neal, James Patterson, Mary Woronov and John Carradine
Format Used: Blockbuster DVD
Contains: Graphic Language, Graphic Violence, Sexual Content, Incest
Also Known As:
Night of the Dark Full Moon (UK)
Zora (USA) (working title)
Terror has come home for Christmas, for when a man decides to sell the house he inherited from a late parents he discovers
family secrets and an escape lunatic who is squatting in his house and not in a hurry to move.
What a load of crap this was. The picture and sound quality was sub-home movie, the story was generic at best and the characters
are written like a grade school murder mystery play. There really much to offer except somewhat of a good cast, the great
John Carradine and the hot Mary Woronov among others. But a good cast can't save a bad movie no matter how hard they try.
So the LUMP OF COAL.
I had enough of the crap fest five minutes into it. The piss poor picture and sound quality, the poorly written plot and
characters make you wonder if this wasn't a college film project instead a movie for theaters. THE LUMP OF COAL as well.
ON THE POSITIVE SIDE (+ HITS):
+ CAST (The cast did what they could with what they had. Sadly, it wasn't enough.)
ON THE NEGATIVE SIDE (- MISSES):
- FILM QUALITY (The film quality was sub-home movies.)
- SOUND QUALITY (The sound quality was sub-home movies.)
- CHARACTERS (The characters are are also poorly written.)
- STORY (The story is generic and predictable.)
- NOT FOR EVERYONE (If you aren't into poorly filmed movies with substandard plots and characters then avoid this movie.)